Friday, May 23, 2008

And the reality sets in...

Peace and well wishes...

Well...it's finally here...I leave for Malawi on the 24th of May...by the time you read this I'll be on a 17 hour flight to Johannasburg, South Africa than to Lilongwe, Malawi...

There was a lot of people I didn't get a chance to holla at face to face...sorry about that...but to everyone that's reading this I want you to know that although I am not there in body...I am there in spirit...and will always be connected with you...

On another note...whose gonna be the first to write me a letter...cause I'm gonna need them letters in the next few weeks...best believe if you write...I'll definitely write you back...cause I'll be doing a lot of that...here is my address...

Hydeen K. Beverly, PCV
Peace Corps/Malawi
Box 208
Lilongwe
Malawi
packages are welcomed as well...send them in padded envelopes instead of boxes...Thanks in advance

Anyway...I am blessed that I am getting this opportunity to go to Africa...hopefully through the stories I tell and the pictures I post...you'll be able to share this experience with me

Welcome to all the new subscribers...to see all earlier posts click on the title of this post and any other post, which will send you to Carrying the Wait...

Well...I'm not gonna say goodby...because ya'll are still with me...and I am still with you...so until next time...stay safe and continue to live life

Peace...

No comments: