Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank You...

Peace...

Hope this message reaches you all in good health and spirit.

I wanna thank you for your subscription to my blog/newsletter. For those of you that are wondering, I am using this form of communication to keep in touch with friends and family...I wanna keep ya'll posted on what's going on in my life as I am about to make a big move...

With that being said...I am writing this in hopes that you will come along with me on my search for Hip Hop...

Basically this is me reaching out to you to make sure you are receiving these updates...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS...

Stay tuned...because more information is coming soon...

Until than, if you haven't gotten your copy of Carrying the Wait: a book of rhymes, make sure you check it out...it is my first published book.

For those of you that had the chance to read it, please leave your thoughts and comments...

Hope to hear from you soon...

L.I.P. instead of R.I.P.
Live in Peace

h.k. beverly

No comments: